Dr. Valeria is a great listener and works to find the root cause of any problem. Her style is warm and cheerful and her focus is on you, the patient. How can she help you become healthier and reduce your pain? She specializes in helping sensitive people find their path through life and the health care system.
She is a licensed Naturopathic Physician in Oregon. She uses Scenar, a biofeedback device on your skin for helping your body heal itself and relieve pain. Nutrition, homeopathy and botanical medicine all are part of her repertoire.
Dr. Valeria is now practicing at Southern Oregon Sports and Spine with a great team of chiropractors and massage therapists. She is doing Scenar treatments, lifestyle advice, classical homeopathy, nutrition and herbal recommendations. Her virtual pharmacy is at Fullscript and available for your nutritional supplement needs.
Call 541-482-0625 to make an appointment.
Why should you see Dr. Valeria?
- She is a great listener and like to find the root of the problem. Knowing the root of the problem helps focus therapy wisely
- Receive holistic nutrition advice from a Registered Dietitian with over 30 years of experience.
- Scenar biofeedback therapy is a powerful therapy to treat pain. Dr. Valeria is certified levels 1,2 and 3 plus an international trainer of level 1 and 2.
- She is passionate about homeopathy. She teaches it, studies it and has had wonderful success with it. She is CCH – Certified Classical Homeopath with the Council for Homeopathic Certification .
- Dr. Valeria enjoys working with very sensitive people and has had lots of experience in that area personally and professionally.
Call 541-482-0625 to make an appointment at Southern Oregon Sports & Spine, 987 Siskiyou Blvd., Ashland, OR 97520