Dr. Valeria is a licensed Naturopathic Physician in Chandler, Arizona. She is a Registered Dietitian, a Certified Classical Homeopath and predominantly uses homeopathy, nutrition, Scenar and botanical medicine in her practice. Her style is warm and cheerful and her focus is on you, the patient. How can she help you become healthier?
Call her today at 480-857-2768 for an appointment.
Why See Dr. Valeria?
- She is a licensed naturopathic physician who listens and treats the whole person.
- She is passionate about homeopathy. She teaches it, studies it and has had wonderful success with it. She is now a CCH – Certified Classical Homeopath.
- Receive holistic nutrition advice from a Registered Dietitian with over 30 years of experience.
- Scenar biofeedback therapy is a powerful therapy to treat pain. Dr. Valeria is certified levels 1,2 and 3 plus an international trainer of level 1 and 2.
- An ability to listen closely and recognize the source of the problem. Understanding the root of the problem is essential to being able to focus your treatment wisely.
- Dr. Valeria enjoys working with very sensitive people and is now a certified CEASE therapist.
Dr. Valeria sees many patients with allergies, including celiac disease, and helps them manage their gluten free and other special diets.
She has helped many men and women deal with natural hormone replacement and the health changes of mid-life.
Fibromyalgia, thyroid issues and chronic fatigue have all responded well to her treatments. She helps children with behavior challenges including autism, ADHD and other problems.
Her Chandler office is very convenient to Ahwatukee, Gilbert, Maricopa, Sun Lakes and Tempe. There is easy freeway access to the Pima 101 and the southern Santan 202.