Dr. Valeria is a great listener and works to find the root cause of any problem. She is a licensed Naturopathic Physician in Oregon. She is a Registered Dietitian, uses Scenar and botanical medicine in her practice. Her style is warm and cheerful and her focus is on you, the patient. How can she help you become healthier?
Dr. Valeria is now practicing online, which you can schedule by going to “Book an Appointment” and in the Southern Rogue Valley doing house calls. She is currently doing lifestyle advice, classical homeopathy, nutrition and herbal recommendations plus in Southern Oregon, Scenar treatments. She will no longer prescribe prescription medications. Her virtual pharmacy at Fullscript is still available for your supplement needs.
During her sabbatical travel through the West Coast and Europe, Dr. Valeria has written a blog and is continuing monthly. Sign up in the box to receive notification of the posts, or go to “Blog” to read them.
Why should you see Dr. Valeria?
- She is a great listener and like to find the root of the problem. Knowing the root of the problem helps focus therapy wisely
- Receive holistic nutrition advice from a Registered Dietitian with over 30 years of experience.
- Scenar biofeedback therapy is a powerful therapy to treat pain. Dr. Valeria is certified levels 1,2 and 3 plus an international trainer of level 1 and 2.
- She is passionate about homeopathy. She teaches it, studies it and has had wonderful success with it. She is now a CCH – Certified Classical Homeopath.
- Dr. Valeria enjoys working with very sensitive people and is now a certified CEASE therapist.